- To inculcate true professionalism among our learners.
- Overall development of our students so that they are not lacking anywhere.
- Providing such atmosphere that they adopt professionalism with high values.
- Imparting education in such a way that not only do they get academic knowledge but also get practical exposure.
- To equip our young professionals with the latest modern techniques to achieve their goal.
- Serving the society by producing potential managers, computer professionals, advocates, engineers, teachers and entrepreneurs.
Transforming the young generation into Responsible, Confident, Professional and Self Reliant Youth of the country.
The time has gone for conventional higher education which was simply producing graduates and post graduates, having only bookish knowledge. In the present scenario, the higher education needs to provide expert knowledge of the subject and inculcate true professionalism amongst the students which can ensure overall development so that they do not lack anywhere.
Core values that the institute maintains are-
- Academic Excellence:
The institute leaves no stones unturned to maintain the quality of teaching –learning and scholarship across all departments.
- Code of Conduct & Ethics:
The institute follows a code of conduct and upholds the highest ethical values vis. dignity, integrity, professionalism, accountability, mutual trust, and commitment towards its students, management, and community.
- Community Service:
The institute organizes Blood Donation Camps, Cleanliness Campaign, teaching classes for marginalized children in slum areas etc.
- Social Responsibility:
The institute creates and nurtures an environment so that everyone can contribute in the interest of society as a whole. A rally is organized (on the occasion of Matdata Divas i.e. 25th January) every year in order to create awareness among the people.
- Environmental Responsibility:
The institute is aware about its responsibilities towards environment & believes in sustainable development and strives hard for it.
- Pride in Heritage and Culture:
The institute takes pride and possesses regard for the country’s heritage and culture the institute celebrates about 25 jayantis of great leaders, freedom fighters, social reformers etc. with great fervor and enthusiasm.
- Inclusive Governance:
The institute believes in a transparent policy and has devised a strategy for decision making where all the stakeholders contribute through collective deliberations and collaborative consultations.
- Gender Equality and Mutual Respect:
The institute professes fair and inclusive policies and plans for its faculty members as well as for the students by nurturing an environment of equality, safety, and mutual respect for one another.